If you suffer injuries in a vehicle accident, you can hire an auto accident attorney to file a case against the culprit at the court of law. Often people try to settle the matter outside the court by accepting a certain sum of money from the culprit without hiring an attorney.
A reputed car accident attorney gathers evidences of negligence from police reports, eyewitnesses’ testimony, and photographs and sketches of the crash scene. To put it simply, it is one of the main roles of a car accident attorney to prove –
* Someone else’s (driver’s) carelessness as a cause of the accident
* The accident caused harm to you and damaged your property
* The culprit is responsible for paying compensation for the harm done
Situations that call for an accident attorney
There are basically four situations in which you need to call an attorney to help you. Following is a short introduction to those situations:
* The insurance company or the culprit refuses to pay the full cost of property damaged and loses suffered in the accident.
* The insurance company or the culprit unnecessarily delays in settling a claim.
* In cases where the culprit does not have insurance.
If any of the above mentioned situations hold true for you, immediately contact an attorney. Do you need recommendation for a reputable auto accident attorney? Peter Goldstein Law Office, is a personal injury legal firm in Las Vegas that you can contact for necessary assistance and guidance.